Gatlinburg, Tennessee is a destination full of peaceful relaxation and some of the most amazing views. I spent a few days here in the spring and loved every minute of it. If you’re planning a visit here I highly suggest you stay in cabin rather than a hotel. It gives you a real feel for living in the mountains. Most of the cabins are pretty affordable and come with barbecues and fire pits for grilling along with spa tubs for relaxing at night and cute little porch swings to enjoy morning coffee.
Here’s a few things to do in Gatlinburg!
- Do a moonshine tasting. Its free and you can try as many different kinds of moonshine as you want.
- Go into Pigeon Forge, You’ll find countless things to do!
- Take the Sky Loft, for some seriously incredible views of the Smoky Mountains.(Located right in Pigeon Forge)
- Go white water rafting. Gatlinburg is the best place for first timers. The rapids were easy but still gave me a thrill! It was so much fun, I cant wait to do it again!
- Hop on one those roller coasters through the mountains!
- Go for a hike or a bike ride and just take in the scenery!